America’s Best is wholly subsidiary of National Vision, Inc. that currently operates retail optical stores in 30 states and the District of Columbia. With over 500 locations across
the country, and 65 stores being added annually, America’s Best consistently delivers millions of pairs of quality eyeglasses, contact lenses and eye exams to our customers at the low prices America deserves every day.
America’s Best carries a wide selection of eyeglass frames, spectacle lenses and contact lenses. Eye exams are available on site and are performed by a professional optometrist. Our stores are equipped with state-of-the-art optometric equipment to ensure delivery of the best eye care available.
Join the fastest growing optical company in the country and make full use of your talents and capabilities with our challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We encourage our associates to provide ideas for improving the customer experience, work environment, productivity and overall success of the company. Come work for a company who understands that talented, motivated and enthusiastic associates are the key to ensuring NVI is successful for years to come.
Assistant Manager – Eyeglasses – Licensed – Licensed Optician
An Assistant Manager of Eyeglasses assists the General Manager with all day to day store operations to ensure the store operates in accordance to Company policy and procedure. Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. A successful candidate will possess a strong commitment to quality assurance by assisting customers in the selection of optical goods and services to best been their needs while striving to reach Company goals and objectives. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
The ideal candidates will posses:
· ABO& NCLE Certified
· State Licensing required (for states that require licensing)
· Previous management experience in retail and/or optical industry
· Effective interpersonal skills
· Ability to present and sell eyeglasses, features, and specialty lenses
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to analyze financial data in order to identify trends and problem areas that need to be addressed
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time
· Perform duties in such a manner as not to jeopardize the safety and health of themselves, fellow- associates, customers, the public, or the environment
· Meet and/or exceed pre-established Company goals
· Achieve and maintain all identified selling standards
· Monitor statistics achievements against Company standards
· Review re-dos and enforce policies to ensure compliance. Ensure quality standards are met
· Ensure proper communication to General Manager and/or Division/District Manager on all pertinent issues
· Coordinate the delivery of eyewear products to customers according to NVI guidelines
· Listen and respond immediately with an appropriate level of concern to all customer issues. Analyze, solve, and correct customer service issues
· Motivate sales associates to exceed Company goals
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Additional Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off, and much more. NVI participates in a dependent college scholarship program and offers numerous discounts through our Corporate Discount Program. NVI is a company that is passionate about contributing to the greater good. We support domestic and international charitable organizations that deliver eye care and eye ware to people in need all over the world. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com
to learn more about our benefits and contributions to the greater good.
Contact Tonya Rice General Manager to apply for this position or go to location to fill out application.